Taking a Closer look at your Baby Swing: Discover and Grow Space Saver Swing Review by Fisher Price
Swings have different designs and forms but there are things that we can categorize as staples or the ones that more often that not are present in commercially available swings, and a buyer should know the swings must haves to be able to assess the features of the swing he or she want to buy. We already discussed these features in general on a separate article, now we have decided to have a series of articles discussing a specific type of swing in order for the buyer to have a better view and understanding of the thing that he potentially will buy to be able to assess the value of the product.
For our first post, we chose to discuss Discover and Grow Space Saver Swing by Fisher price. We chose this specific product because first, its manufacturer is one of the most reputable manufacturers out there so we thought that it is appropriate to have our first review post related to Fisher-Price. We chose this specific model because we thought that it is different from the typical swings. It has a different design and structure and we think that it is a good swing as a test post. Now, on to the specific details:
- Swing speeds:
usually, swings have more than 4-speed swings, around 5 to 6 swing speed to be exact, this product offers and gives a good variety of swing speeds to choose from. It is family around the average speed variety in the market.
- Vibration feature: check if the swing also has vibration features, they are becoming more and more common to new manufactured and currently released in the market. This gives the baby an additional feature that can keep its interest while in the swing. Also, note that the vibration does usually does not work while the swing is in motion. For this product, it has a vibration feature which can be adjusted which allows you to mix it up to keep your baby entertained.
- There is a special bar which connects the upper and lower body of the swing which makes the swing nice and study, ready to handle and take on your baby.
- Usually, other swings have motorized toys hanged and go around but for this particular swing, it has a toy bar which the baby can easily play with the toys inserted in it. There are no batteries to operate this as the toy bar is manual and not motorized therefore the baby can easily use and enjoy the toy bar without running the risk for the toy to be in empty battery or something.
- The swing also has a built in music which can be conveniently played and stopped by simply clicking on the switch.
- Regarding the suggested age of the baby to use the swing, it can be used from birth until the baby is able to sit down unassisted.
- For the allowable weight of the baby, the maximum weight is 25 lbs so take note of this. The baby might be underaged but if the baby is weighing more than 25 lbs, then it is time to discontinue the use of the swing as this might cause certain issues and problems such as breakdowns which may jeopardize the safety of the baby.
- Following intently the instructions to assemble the, 30 to 40 minutes to assemble the swing and put together its parts altogether.
- For the music, vibration and swing speed, the swing needs a battery to operate them. The batteries needed are 4 C batteries and 1 D.
- What’s good about the product is that it is a 2 in 1 product – the swing can definitely entertain and soothe the baby to sleep so we can definitely that is is a must have!
- What is definitely good for the product is that the seat pad is detachable and washable. It is machine washable and dryer safe. Due to this, the swing is more sanitized and can be cleaned regularly which makes it safer for the baby, free from harmful bacterias which may cause sickness.
There you have it, the parts and accessories of Discover and Grow Space Saver Swing. Again, knowing the parts and reviewing the functions of every part of the swing will help you which ones come together so that you can easily utilize and combine functionalities at the same time for the baby to enjoy the swing. We can sya that based on our assessment, it is a good product worth trying and purchasing for your baby and definitely a swing that can be considered of a good quality.
Please stay tuned to more articles like this which feature a specific product and its parts and functions.
Incoming search terms:
- discover grow space saver swing